Gold Coast Wedding Celebrant Nick Erby is a professional, qualified Celebrant experienced in all types of civil ceremonies, including Marriage, Vow Renewal, Commitment, Child Naming and Funeral. Nick provides quality personal service across the Gold Coast, Mt Tamborine, Tweed Heads, Mt Warning, south to Byron Bay and surrounding areas.
- Completion and lodgement of all Paper Work
- An individually designed Ceremony
- Assistance with Vow Preparation and Readings
- Unity Ceremonies – including Sand | Rose | Candle | Wine | Ring Warming | Wooden Wedding Box | Blessing of the Hands
- Help with and management of Ceremony Music
- A Ceremony Rehearsal
- A covered Signing Table | A Ring Cushion
- A copy of the Ceremony in a Presentation Folder
- A Digital Audio Recording of the Ceremony
Nick offers the above for an all inclusive price, with no extra cost for a (ritual) unity ceremony and no travel expenses in the designated service area. The Gold Coast and Northern NSW are highly regarded destinations for people from other parts of Australia and overseas to have a Marriage, Vow Renewal or Commitment ceremony. For people not based locally there is a process that allows for all the marriage obligations to be met – and the preparation of any ceremony via an internet meeting room and email.