I am available to conduct Ceremonies any day of the week and I specialise in Destination Weddings (for visitors from other parts of Australia or overseas).
I offer a One Price package with no extra charges – and that includes a (ritual) Unity Ceremony (if you would like one included).
All my ceremonies are personally and individually prepared.
The preparation of a Ceremony centres on the components you wish to include – and they can range from simple to elaborate – traditional to contemporary.
As your Celebrant I have a range of support resources to share with you to make your choices perfect for your Ceremony.
I will provide my Guide to a Ceremony, which includes a variety of examples:
- The Marriage Vows – a big selection to help you create your personal Vows.
- Ring Exchange Promise – examples of the promise you make as you place the ring on your new spouse's finger.
- Readings – Access to a range of readings suitable for marriage ceremonies from classic to contemporary.
- Ritual or Unity Ceremonies – information on several popular additional ceremonies that can be incorporated into your Ceremony.
- My Guide to a Ceremony includes a number of alternative suggestions for many of the Ceremony components.
- My mission is to create your Ceremony the way you want it – memorable, special and comfortable.
During preparation of the ceremony we can meet at my home or via an internet meeting room and communicate via phone or email.
I can help with the selection and management of your music. I can edit tracks to fit (rather than have them fade out).
Prior to the Ceremony there should be a rehearsal to make you comfortable.
- On your Wedding Day I will be set up at least 30 minutes ahead of the Ceremony.
I use a top quality battery operated PA system with three microphones (your music can be played through my PA).
I can provide a covered signing table and a ring cushion (for the special presentation of the rings).
Notice of Intended Marriage Form
There are important obligations that come with getting married in Australia.
Please click to the Obligations page for some helpful information and links.
Please send us a testimonial review click on link below